Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adventures Of A Cat Whiskered Girl, Daniel Pinkwater, June 19.

I LOVED THIS BOOK! I would recommend it for all ages, just read it! The book starts out with an idea, pretend that you are living in a house with 3 floors, but you can only see and hear the one you are on. But there are entirely different worlds on the others. That is about what the entire book is about. Audrey, the cat whiskered girl, and Molly, a mountain Dwerg (and my favorite character.), along with Professor Tag and Chicken Nancy go looking for the Muffin Man, the Wullof, and many other weird and exotic things. (Too many to tell you without ruining the book for you.) I REALLY! hope you will read it. Happy Reading!!! :) :)
                                                             

2 comments:

  1. I love your description of the novel. That's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Comments and praise are always welcomed. :)

    ReplyDelete