Sunday, June 12, 2011

All American Girl, Meg Cabot, June 12

OK before my blog has been very formal, but today I'm going to try to write it like I'm talking to you. (If you are even reading.) In  the book All American girl, 15 year old Samantha, saves the president. This book which was really good, was more about adjusting to change around us, and what its like as a teen to not get your way. I could really relate to Sam through out the book, I mean she said that even though she had lots of friends and was constantly surrounded by the paparazzi. She often felt alone, and unwanted. (Mostly by the secretary know as Mr. White.) But otherwise it was a good book for teen, and preteen girls to relate too. The next book I'm looking forward to reading is Clarice Bean, Don't Look Now by Lauren Child. Happy Reading! (please tell me which way you like better, me talking, or me formal.)
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment