Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soul Surfer, Bethany Hamilton, June 21st.

In the beginning, I could not put down this book, but after awhile it felt as though it kept repeating itself. In almost every chapter she would talk about the shark attack. She started out the book that way, and ended that way too. She probably couldn't help it because the attack was so traumatic. Another problem I had was that she wouldn't stop talking about God. It was like, OK I get the piont you really like the guy. GET OVER IT!!!! I mean I go to church but I'm not super religious. Bethany was over the top. But if she thinks God helped her get back on the "board" that is great. I still think she could be a pro, but others may not. It's hard to talk about the book because most of it was exactly the same thing said differently. Happy Reading!                                              
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment