Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Trumpet Of The Swan, E. B. White.

Right after I read Once Upon A Marigold, I read this one. This was one of my mom's favorite books and she recommended the book to me. I was in love with little Louis the swan, he seemed so adorable, cute and funny. I liked how I got to watch him grow through out the book. Another one of my favorite characters was Sam. Sam was the one true friend of Louis. Serena, Louis's wife, was annoying at first, she would ignore him and pretend he wasn't there. But then Louis gets his trumpet and he's a big deal. (By the way, I play the trumpet too!) People/ birds like that annoy me. Overall I thought the characters were well made and the plot was interesting with just the right amount of twists. Happy Reading!
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment