Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introduction.

Dear Readers,
       I have decided to do a 365 day book review. I'm going to read an age appropriate, (young teen.) Book and right a review on my blog. The idea came from a family friend who posted hers and ended up publishing a book about it.
       The restrictions are that i MUST!!! read a book with at least 150 pages and at the most 400. i will continue to do this all through the year and am happy to take suggestions. I must not have read the book before.Thank you and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I remember your Mom and I doing something similar...just for a summer. We definitely weren't blogging about it. Come to think of it, I don't even think there was internet yet! I have a few suggestions, but you may have already read them: The Giver, Holes, Where The Red Fern Grows and The Hunger Games trilogy. My good friend, here in Lafayette, is a middle school librarian. I'll ask her if she had any suggestions. Have fun! I can't wait to see what you're reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i have already read all of the ecept for Where The Red Fren Grows,and The Giver. Thanks a buch, this will make picking books alot easier. :)

    ReplyDelete