Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little House In The Big Woods, Laura Ingalls Wilder, June 14.

Sorry this post is a little late. I was busy packing, and driving. I read the first book in the Little House series. And I was suprised I had not read it, since I've read almost all the other ones. Anyway, in this book young Laura and her sister Mary go to town for the frist time, and celebrate the sugar snow with a dance. They also enjoy winter by tossing arond a pig's bladder, GROSS! But aperently very fun. :) The one problem i have with Laura's writing, is that somtimes she writes as though one of the young characters, such as baby Carrie, doesn't exist. Which can be weird because then you think that she has died or gone somwhere. Otherwise i love her writing. The next book I'm reading is undecided. Happy reading!! :)         

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment