Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ender's Game, Orson Scottcard, June 24.

As you read this book you kind of grow with Ender Wiggin. (The main character.) As he leaves for battle camp, gets promoted, and through the war. It is hard to think of Edner as a 6 year old child. He is younger then me when he defeats the "buggers." (I'm 12 and he was 11) You must read it. It was a wonderful sci-fi, but I would recomend it for older ages. The book says ten and up, I agree. The book gives you a narrator telling about Ender. But towards the end it seems to be through Ender's sister, Valentine's view, And she makes him seem crazy. Even though he's only like ten. The book talks about what war does to you. And as you will find out its not pretty. I'm going to be at camp for a week so i will have to stop my blog. :( I will see you all then. Happy Reading!!
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment